So much of finance is just numbers on a page. We’ll show what they mean for your life.
Fee-based Financial Planning
Your financial plan reflects your assets and shows how to use them to achieve your goals. It’s a working document that we’ll update as you live, change, and grow.
Preparing for retirement is likely the keystone of your financial plan. Don’t get lost in the jargon—we’ll identify appropriate savings and investment vehicles for you, and help you understand how you’ll get paid in your golden years.
- Help estimating retirement needs and expenses
- Identifying retirement roadblocks and mistakes
- Income Planning
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Investment Analysis and Strategies
- Risk Management and Asset Protection
- Estate Planning, Social Security, and Pension Planning
Set your goals. We’ll make sure the math works. Your portfolio is the engine of your financial plan, and we’ll help you create one that factors your timelines, values, and risk sensibilities.
- Set goals.
- Choose investments that align with your risk tolerance and timeline.
- Get professional, hands-on monitoring and management.
This is a key way you can provide for your family during your lifetime and after. By deciding ahead of time how to allocate your assets, you can help protect your heirs from conflict, difficult decisions and exorbitant taxes, instead setting them up with a legacy.
- Designate heirs and recipients.
- Give strategically to reduce taxes.
- Be sure your resources will go exactly where you want them.
Wealth and Income Solutions does not provide legal or tax advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your individual situation.
Planning for Corporate Executives
Leadership roles in companies often come with compensation packages that require special attention. Meanwhile, your bandwidth is stretched between taking care of the company, its employees, and your own financial future. We’ll devise a plan that helps you make the most of it all.
- Tax mitigation
- Delayed compensation
We plan for what we can, including the unknown. Insurance can be a good way to mitigate risk and cover gaps in your financial plan that would only be revealed through an unexpected event or illness. We can tell you if and when certain insurances might be right for you.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care
Fixed insurance products and services are separate from and not offered through Commonwealth Financial Network®.
Get on your path.
Schedule a consultation (on us) to see how we can help.